We are now using Harmony Family Access. This allows each family to have only 1 account per family instead of individual accounts for each student. To enroll online, follow the steps below.
For Returning Students:
- You can get to the Harmony main page by clicking the following link: https://lkihosted.logickey.com/harmony/ducs/familyaccess.nsf/hello.xsp OR by clicking the Jr/Sr High School or Elementary and then clicking Harmony.
- Next, click ‘Create an account here’. Enter information and then click ‘Register’. (This is a new system, so you will need a new account.)
- It will then ask for a student registration code. Please call the school or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for this code. You will enter a code and birthdate for each of your students.
- The student(s) name will now appear in the upper left under ‘My Students’.
- Click on each students name and scroll down to ‘Online Registration.’
- You will need to click on each form that does not have a green check mark and complete it. (When filling out the Free/Reduced lunch application, a green check mark will not show even after completion.)
- Once you have completed all forms (they all have green check marks), you have completed the 2017-2018 school year registration!
For New Students: (Have NEVER attended DUCS before)
- Complete steps 1 & 2 above.
- Scroll down and click on ‘I need to enroll a new student’.
- You will then select ‘Jr-Sr High School’ or ‘Elementary’ depending on students grade level. (Elementary: K-6 and Jr-Sr High School: 7-12). Then click ‘Enroll’.
- Enter in all the information then click ‘Submit’.
- You will then continue following steps 3-7 above.